Divya Khullar, Esq.
Mr. Khullar is a registered patent attorney with experience in dealing with federal regulatory, intellectual property (patent, trademark, copyright), litigation, intellectual property licensing and transactional matters. Mr. Khullar zealously represents clients in intellectual property litigation: patent; trademark; copyright; and domain dispute litigation.
Registered Patent Attorney
Phone (305) 209-9008
- Shareholder, Alcoba Khullar, P.A.
- In-House Attorney, i-Payout Systems, Inc.
- Associate, Feldman Gale, P.A.
- Associate, The Small Patent Law Group.
- Patent Engineer, The Small Patent Law Group.
- Intern, Office of Innovation and Intellectual Property, St. Louis University.
- Bioinformaticist, Center for Advanced Medicine, Washington University School of Medicine, Department of Radiation Oncology.
- Clinical Scientist, Philips Medical Systems.
- System Engineer Intern, General Electric Medical Systems (X-Rays), Bangalore, India.
- Intern, Malaya Hospital, Bangalore, India.
- JD, Saint Louis University School of Law.
- IPSI, Franklin Pierce Law Center.
- MS, Biomedical Engineering, Wright State University.
- BS, Medical Electronics, Bangalore University.
- Florida Supreme Court.
- Missouri Supreme Court.
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri.
- The Florida Bar.
- The Missouri Bar.
- The Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis.
- The Broward County Bar Association.
- American Intellectual Property Law Association.
ASSOCIATIONS, ACKNOWLEDGMENTS AND RECOGNITIONS
Stephanie Brito J.D.
Law Clerk/Marketing Director
Undergraduate Education: Florida State University ’09
B.S., in Fashion Merchandising with a Business Management minor.
Legal Education: Florida Coastal School of Law Class of 2013
Stephanie has diverse background in the areas of fashion merchandising, business management, information technology, e-commerce, marketing, public relations, graphic design, and website design, development, and management.
Anthony Kuenzel, Esq.
Missouri Licensed Attorney
Phone (305) 209-9008
Anthony Kuenzel is an experienced trademark and copyright attorney. Mr. Kuenzel brings his extensive business and political experience to USAPATENTS.COM and KHULLAR P.A. Before going to Law School, Mr. Kuenzel managed the property management company Dad and Sons, LLC. Additionally, he has extensive experience in the political departments of two U.S. Senate campaigns, as both Regional Political Director and Statewide Deputy Political Director. Based on his combined business and political experience, Mr. Kuenzel takes a business approach to efficiently represent clients¿ versatile interests. Mr. Kuenzel lives in St. Louis, Missouri.
Mr. Kuenzel focuses his practice in the area of Intellectual Property, Trademark Law, Entertainment Law, Business & Contract Law, Litigation/Trial. He also handles Landlord/Tenant Law, Wills and Trusts, as well as Election Law matters.
- Intellectual Property Law
- Trademark Law
- Entertainment Law
- Business and Contract Law
- Landlord/Tenant Law
- Wills and Trusts
- Election Law
Areas of Practice
- Missouri Bar
- Statewide Deputy Political Director, U.S. Senate Campaign
- Regional Political Director, U.S. Senate Campaign
- Manager, Dad and Sons LLC – Property Management Company
- Juris Doctor (J.D.) from Saint Louis University
- Undergraduate B.A. Political Science from UM-St. Louis
- Member, Federalist Society
- U.S. Presidential Campaign
- Saint Louis University Law Clinic
- Award of Commendation for Public Safety courtesy of IPC International Security and Plaza Frontenac